Expect Updated Graphs, Poll Numbers, Quick Note

All the graphs should be updated within the next couple of days. It has been really slow since I haven't had much need for new projections. At this point, I'm liking Obama's chances more and more. Clinton's campaign has just lost it's swagger, while Obama, who has now taken the delegate lead, continues to press his message of change and hope. It's starting to look more and more like an Obama/McCain matchup to me at the very least.

The poll on the right sidebar is still going and I can't help but try to push you guys to vote in it. The poll is stating what you believe will be the legacy of George W. Bush. Right now, the top result is a complete 'Failure', while the number two result is 'Above Average'. Make sure to vote if you haven't already.

I thought I might as well tell you that I am starting to come closer to gearing up for the 2008 Election setup, and that is when the fun really begins.

1 comments:

BlogGirl said...

NEW - on YOUTUBE "OBAMA SONG PORTRAIT: WE ARE THE CHANGE by Bjarne O."

As the composer, Bjarne O., writes:

"I combined Latino Rhythms, Chinese Erhu, African- and Native-American Voices with the Contemporary Symphonic Orchestra - in the great spirit of Unity - for this Song in support of Obama's great and true message: "Our Time Has Come; We the People are the Change we've all been waiting for. We are the Hope for the Future - YES WE CAN."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCQYTu8u7Sg

CHECK IT OUT - AND SPREAD THE WORD


YES WE CAN - ALL OF US TOGETHER

Anne