GOP Hub, Adding Links

I have added a new blog to my blogroll called GOP Hub. This is a place where GOP bloggers can submit articles posted on their sites, without the risk of Liberal bloggers blocking or overshadowing their post. I think it is a great idea if you are searching for some top Republican posts. If you are looking for a combination of both or simply liberal, there are many sites on the web there, but I don't have them on my web page.

There have been a few leave a comment or e-mail me about adding blogs to my site, and I have a simple policy. Anything that is politically related and agrees to add me to their blog also, I am more than happy to accept.

If your website is not politically related, I will still take a look at your site, but I will only make certain exceptions. So don't be afraid to ask me about exchanging links because I am more than willing. If you do want to make a request, e-mail me at jordanbhuff@yahoo.com or leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be picky ;)... but it is Hub with one B. Feel free to delete this, just wanted to let you know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing that out, I don't know how I came up with that thanks!

Brian T. Edwards said...

Excellent post, thanks for helping us spread the word! I have added you to GOP Hub Dev Blog Blogroll in return for you adding us to yours. If you haven't noticed the vote button that you can place next to headlines on your site, making submission much easier. Hope you enjoy GOP Hub as it develops, and I welcome any comments you may have to offer as we integrate new technologies and update the interface.