New: Insider Truths

You will notice on the above Link Bar, that there is a site called Insider Truths. Years before I even created a projection site, my daily dose of politics consisted of entering other's webpages such as Election Projection and C.H. Truth and picking arguments with anyone that would respond all day. It was fun, and I really miss doing it, so I have decided to create a page just for that purpose.

The concept is pretty simple. I will throw out a topic, and every diehard democrat or republican, liberal or religious right, Indpendent or completely dependent...it doesn't matter. The most signifigant part of this plan is let you say pretty much anything you want. I want real arguments and true feelings so little should be held back. Please check it out, because I would hate to have to get rid of it! It is already up and running, and many features will be added as time goes along.

0 comments: