Martin Luther King Day, Computer Problems, Late Predictions

First off, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day to all of you, and let us never forget what he did for our country and the breakthroughs that took place due to his works.

As for all the missed projections and absence of updates, the problems have continued on my computer and has prevented me from updating the same way I usually would. Good news is, the problems seem to be gone and all of my charts should be updated within the day.

If you are curious on what my predictions would have been here are who the winner and runner-ups I expected.

Michigan-
1.John McCain 2. Mitt Romney
1. Hillary Clinton 2. Barack Obama

Nevada-
1. Mitt Romney 2. Ron Paul
1. Hillary Clinton 2. Barack Obama

South Carolina-
1. Mike Huckabee 2. John McCain
1. Hillary Clinton 2. Barack Obama

As you can see I wouldn't have done so well on the Republican side, although I was dead on on the Democratic side. I should be good to go from here on out, so keep checking in.

UPDATE: The charts HAVE been updated on the main page, but the additional ones have yet to be done. Those should be done in the next couple of days.

0 comments: