Ready to Start

We've been waiting and now the time is here. You will notice that on the right that the 'Candidate' page and 'Primaries' page has been combined. The Primary section I had origionally intended to show all the results of each primary, but it became very difficult and it will be much easier to show the results this way and get important information on each candidate at the same time.

Every time there is about to be a Causcus or Primary, I get to make my calls and here it is for Iowa.

Iowa(Democratic):
B. Obama-33% H. Clinton-29% J. Edwards-29% Other-8%
Iowa(Republican):
M. Huckabee-32% M. Romney-29% F. Thompson-12% J. McCain-9% R. Giuliani-8% Other-10%

Now, these predictions are based on personal evaulation, not a system that led me to this projection. I don't have a system for the primary, so alot of this revolves around a variety of polls and some personal opinion.

0 comments: