What a Day!

I have made so many changes up to this point that I think my head is getting ready to explode...and still I have a ton of work to do, most apparent in the President, Senate, House, and Governor pages. For some reason all of those links were transfered into the new link bar, and I have not figured out a way to put them into links. If I am unable to do so, I will have to go in and do manually, which requires hours of work. Either way, I plan to have it all done by Sunday night. Keep on the lookout!

UPDATE: Turns out I was able to go in and get it all done last night, so all the pages have been updated. I would certianly like to expand on the new design, and so I will continue to do work. I am very happy with how the page turned out, and I am excited about it looking forward.

0 comments: